
me
"Aye"
Yanee
05/01
On my stereo: Justin Timberlake's Summer Love
Mood: Erratic
"Nay"
veggies:
swallowing pills:
high heels:
skirts:
not knowing what to do:
mess:
wishlist
a bit more freedom
PSP
new laptop
more clothes, for goodness sake!
new phone
an orange scrambler
makeover my room
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Wahaha~! I'm so friggin happy la! I also don't know why! When in fact, my hari raye stuffs are not ready yet! Whee! OK why am i talking in exclamations!? (Stop it laaaaa...)
Anyways, since i really been meaning to ask for forgiveness from lots of people, let's start shall we?
Whatever i've done wrong to have offended you guys, be it on purpose or not, i really hope that you will forgive me cos i know i will shoot my mouth off everytime and anytime abt stuffs. From the bottomless pit of my stomach... I mean, heart... do accept my sincerest apologies. :D Other than that, you know i'll try my best to be a very very good girl. *beaming smile*
Off to geylang!!!
Too little too late
Yanee
<~ perfected ~>
@ |11:00 AM|